We are building a product that helps brands
Come Join Us
Junior Software Engineer Internship
We are looking for a hands on, positive thinker, solutions driven developer to join our team. The intern with report directly to our lead engineer and the CTO.
Duration: a commitment of min. 6 weeks
Seeking a creative, results-driven person who is excited about building software products that people in e-commerce will regularly use.
Key Qualifications and Learning Experiences:
- Experience in modern web development using frameworks such as React, Redux
- Familiarity with back-end framework such as Node.js and databases such as MongoDB
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Digital Marketing & Social Media Internship
We are offering both Full-time and Part-time positions.
Duration: 2 to 3 months
The Intern, will help spearhead all digital and social media efforts under the guidance of the CEO. You will be responsible for helping to create and implement strategy to increase our digital footprint and social media community.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to learn firsthand how to participate in various stages of creating a business, online marketing and analytics.
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns and social media posting
- Knowledge on using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and analyzing data from these platforms and provide a report
- Create, schedule and share event advertisement
- Share company photos, posts, videos on different online platforms
- Managing budget
- Assist in the creation of Adwords campaigns
- Manage and optimize Adwords
- Analyze data and provide a report on performance
- Managing budget
- Review and report on trends from brands on the platform
Salary: $0.00 /hour. Plannista will provide Subway Metro Card and Lunch Money.